Last weekend we went to a lotus farm in Taoyuan. Jayden wouldn’t go on the lily pads (and I didn’t force him like last time!) but Jaylene was happy to pose. Unfortunately we went just before noon and it was super hot. There’s lots of similar farms around there, but we’re pretty happy with that one.
- lyricsnmusic.com 4 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 4 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 4 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 4 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 4 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 231,439 hits