Jaylene made these clay cupcake trinket boxes for some friends recently. I got the idea from a project at Artsonia. We used airdrying paper clay and painted them with acrylic paints. The key to getting a realistic crimped texture is pressing the clay into silicon baking cups. We also found a rounded lid that fit perfectly and used that to create the top. Jaylene’s favorite was making the tiny topping decoration (which we hotglued on). She wants to make some more for herself soon.
- lyricsnmusic.com 3 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 4 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 4 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 4 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 4 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 221,202 hits