Ahh, Cirque Du Solei is an amazing Canadian company that at one time featured in my life plan goals. Yes, after seeing their show in Hong Kong, I planned to pay off my student loans by teaching in Taiwan and then join the circus (not as a performer!). However, I met Ahji soon after the Hong Kong trip and my life in the big tent was indefinitely postponed. When I heard they were performing a show in Taiwan I *really* wanted to go. And I *really* wanted to take Jaylene. But the tickets were *really* expensive. So we didn’t get any. And I feel a wee bit of regret now. But perhaps it’s for the best, I might have joined up and I don’t feel it’s quite the right time for me.
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 5 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 5 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 245,148 hits