Years ago, the craze in Taiwan was Poo Poo Stationary. Poopy pencils, paper, erasers, ashtrays… you name it, they made it. Well, the Taiwanese admiration for poo has never totally gone away and now there is a zoo poo poo exhibit at the Taipei Zoo. At each bathroom they have some sort of information center about feces. Some are interactive. As I have yet to eat at the toilet restaurant in Taipei, I thought we would share some pictures from our adventures in poo land instead.
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 6 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 6 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 245,785 hits