This is probably the second time in almost a decade that we haven’t taken a trip during Chinese New Year. We’ve been visiting oodles of friends and spending the government vouchers that every citizen was given (they’re to stimulate the economy so we’re not allowed to put them in the bank!) One of the families we’ve been spending time with is probably responsible for half of my blog readership, so I better share some Keanu and Kate pictures to keep them happy!
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 5 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 5 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 241,443 hits