Needing some hugs I am! I worked a six day week (like the rest of Taiwan) and put in 20 hours for my graduate course (like the rest of my classmates). I was terribly ill with a stomach bug/respiratory virus (which is going around Taiwan right now). My hours are going to be reduced at work next month (nice for stress level, not so good for pocketbook). It’s starting to look like we won’t be able to go back home to Canada this summer (really bummed about that). My house is begining to creep more and more into chaos (happens when hubby is in charge of the house) and it’s flipping cold here. So nothing super horrible to complain about, but I’d like a hug!
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 6 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 6 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 245,785 hits