We’ll be celebrating the crossover as we always do, asleep! Although I do wake up when all the fire crackers go off and groggily consider getting up to see the fireworks from our window. However, my pillow always wins out. We often see fireworks so it’s not that big of a draw😉 But I do wish you and yours a happy New Year. Make sure you have a designated driver if you’re going to a party. Perhaps they would be interested in some beer flavored tea?
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 5 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 5 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 241,263 hits