Maya’s Wreaths and her love for newspaper reminded me that I could post about our newspaper wreath.
We made it two years ago at Jaylene’s school party and we’re still using it on our front door so it’s a very sturdy creation.
1. Roll up 8-10 pages of newspaper. Make two.
2. Twist the rolls together tightly.
3. Form into a wreath and wrap packing tape around it.
4. Wrap a garbage bag around it.
5. Wrap a garland around it. You can leave part of the garbage bag showing if you used a colored one.
6. Glue gun ornaments and ribbon to the front.