The project for last week was to build a structure using catalogue pages. We were a bit late attempting this one.

paper structure

For some reason it didn’t catch her imagination so we moved on to this week’s challenge of making a windmill. We had made some this summer and Jaylene got them down to examine before she made her own. We decided she could cut mine apart to get a closer look at the way it was put together. Using the old one as a template she planned out the new one, making necessary adjustments because we were using different materials. However, the construction proved to be too difficult, so she directed and I followed her instructions. Here’s the result:

Catching some wind

A close up of the original.
old windmill

And the new one.
new windmill