Aparently Ahma thinks Jayden needs another haircut. I “think” of him every time I need to type an “A” because he pulled the “A” key off my keyboard and now I have to push extra hard to type one. The astute among you might have noticed that I’m posting at 3 am, the little guy decided he needed a snack. He hasn’t woken us up during the night in ages, I forgot what it felt like! As I’ve gone to bed before Jayden all week (I need sleep when I’m sick) Ahji thought it best that I do midnight patrol. Good thing he’s a cutie.
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 5 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 5 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 241,443 hits