Something springy to help get through the recent dreary afternoons. Frame by Heather (of course!) Stamps by stampendous. The background was made by painting on the brillance blue (ice blue or something like that, luv my preciseness!) and then going over it with a watercolor crayon and then taking a baby wipe to it all. The flowers and tassels were done with DTP (direct to paper). Not sure where I got the gems or rick rack.
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 5 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 5 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 245,124 hits