I have my baby shoes. I have my Dad’s baby shoes. I have oodles of baby shoes for Jaylene that she never really got a chance to wear, and the same is starting for Jayden. So now I’ve finally found a suggestion on what to do with them. Put them on the Christmas tree. Unfortunately they’d clash a lot with the snowmen and stars and pompom swirl tree ornaments on there now, so I’m not going to do that. Any other suggestions?
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 5 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 5 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 244,304 hits