So, I made sure Friday morning to pick up anything that could get soggy off the floor in my art room. I put it on my desk. The typhoon isn’t supposed to hit until tonight (Saturday). Well, my art room flooded while we were sleeping but the water didn’t just overflow from the window and drip down to the floor making a puddle, no it had to jump up over the window sill, and spray all over my very cluttered desk. That will teach me for not being organized and tidy! And to think the typhoon is still coming. And that it might still be here by Monday because it’s so slow. Yikes!
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 5 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 5 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 244,308 hits