Two weekends ago we tried to go to an airshow. It was postponed until tomorrow. Unfortunately they didn’t mention it on the website so we journeyed all the way into Taipei before we found out. And it was a beautiful sunny day, with no sign of a typhoon. Well, the plan is to try again tomorrow, along with a bunch of other activities. I hope we can do it!

Airshow layout

Everything by ksdk designs
  artisticmusings.typepad.com/
Title Font: Hobo
  www.linotype.com/535/hobo-family.html
Journaling Font: Helena’s Hand
  wedoitthehardway.blogspot.com/