A collage I made for a swap. Yup, I’ve been bitten by the collage bug… and a bit of a cold bug who decided to attack my entire family, but we’re okay, and you don’t want to know details! But that’s why this post is early and short! Who’s idea was it to post every day until baby boy arrived? And why oh why won’t he arrive? I thought the storm last night might jumpstart him, but it just made him angry and squirm around a lot.
- lyricsnmusic.com 5 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 5 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 5 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 5 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 5 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 241,404 hits