At Jaylene’s Christmas school party we made a wreath from newspaper, garbage bags and ornaments. It’s the last crafty thing I uploaded to Flickr, so I thought I’d try to get this blog going again. Here’s a picture…
Voila! A hand made wreath by us!
1. Roll up 8-10 pages of newspaper. Make two.
2. Twist the rolls.
3. Form into a wreath and wrap packing tape around it.
4. Wrap a garbage bag around it.
5. Wrap a garland around it. You can leave part of the garbage bag showing if you used a colored one.
6. Glue gun ornaments and ribbon to the front.
I’m thinking of making an Easter one out of our Miffy charms.