Here are the examples using my DIY flash bouncer. They were taken late at night, in a poorly lit room, in a bottom bunk. One used used my flash, the other used my diy bouncer. Can you see the difference?
- lyricsnmusic.com 2 years ago
- u can "check out" a conversation w/ an interesting person at the Toronto library http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/humanbooks1208.aspx 3 years ago
- free ledger paper http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend-ledger-freebies.html 3 years ago
- awesome idea from Good housekeeping... read a chapter book to the kids while they clean their room. 3 years ago
- Free interactive online books for kids http://storytimeforme.com/ 3 years ago
Around Taiwan Art Lessons for kids Blogroll Children's Books Crafty Tips Digital Art Family Far Flung Craft Giveaways hybrid Kid's Books Kids Crafts Kids stuff Linky links Package it up Paper Art parenthacks Playing with our food sewing projects shopping Signs of the Times Tape Tutorial Uncategorized
- 204,270 hits