You are currently browsing the daily archive for August 24, 2007.
Two weekends ago we tried to go to an airshow. It was postponed until tomorrow. Unfortunately they didn’t mention it on the website so we journeyed all the way into Taipei before we found out. And it was a beautiful sunny day, with no sign of a typhoon. Well, the plan is to try again tomorrow, along with a bunch of other activities. I hope we can do it!